background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm alive!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I swear! Lack of a computer battery, camping, and much needed family visits have turned me into an inconsistent blogger! Though, don't worry, I've been cooking up some tasty treats - a collection of four pillbox hats that will be sold through Topsy Turvy Design just in time for Halloween! I'll post photos as soon as I can muster them up.

I've also been working on a skirt for Jody of Abney Park. She and I were in a few choirs together in High School, and I've asked her if she needed a costumer to create some beautiful custom pieces for her. To my happiness, she said yes, and I am building a skirt, a hat, and maybe a corset or two of her own design. I'll post photos once I'm back from my day sewing at Teatro Zinzanni!!

No comments:

Post a Comment