background

Friday, May 17, 2013

Otherworlds Sci-Fi Boutique

Hello and Happy May!

I'm happy to say that we're (boyfriend, dog, sewing machines & me) all settled into our apartment in Wallingford, an adorable neighborhood in Seattle. It's perfect proximity to a row of shops and bars, great parks, and there's a notable lack of hobo (which is a big plus moving from the Bay Area!). 

I've been busy taking bellydance & yoga classes, making hats which I hope to have photographed soon, and finishing my line of clothing for my Patternmaking Certification from Apparel Arts. Phew!

Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce that La Petite Menagerie is May's Featured Consignment Seller at Otherworlds in Edmonds.  As they put it, "In Edmonds, Washingron, a small store devoted to fantasy, steampunk, sci-fi, and vintage horror. Used books, games, fashion, and sundry captured with methods from pipe dreams to our patented Time Machine." I couldn't say it better myself.  
Check them out if you're in the Seattle area!

No comments:

Post a Comment