background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Houndstooth Photoshoot



We've had some gorgeous weather the last few weeks here in Oakland, but, alas, all things must come to pass. Apparently it's monsoon season now, and that's punctuated by my new job as a dog walker. Though I'm thrilled to be hiking with dogs every other day, I'm trying to find more time for crafting and sewing.

I've gotten a few more photos from Aura O'Brien's shoot in December. These photos are of my houndstooth wing fascinator, corset, and chemise!!


The fascinator is already up on etsy, and I'm hoping to get the corset and chemise up there very soon.

I'd love any feedback!

Model: Kara Ghilarducci
Designer: La Petite Menagerie
MUA: flaunt Makeup Artistry
Hair Stylist: Zoe King
Photo: Aura O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment